|The same building today, known locally as one of the two paquebots (ocean liners).|
|Le Bassin d'Arcachon today and as it was on the 1960s postcard, and Le Rond des Mamans.|
|Left: Salle des Sports Jean Dauguet, right: École élémentaire Benauge.|
|Set to disappear: the collège with the 160 apartments of Cité Blanche's "Barre D" in the background (also visible bottom left), and the shopping precinct including a Simply supermarket.|
|A rear-window view of Rue Docteur Yersin.|
|Piscine Galin, currently closed.|
- Find it on the Invisible Bordeaux map:
- Cité de la Benauge, Bordeaux
- Cet article est également disponible en français !
- Full information about the urban regeneration project here, and maps showing which buildings are set to be demolished here.
- And here is archive footage of the estate being built, complete with scary orchestral music: